Maximise revenue potential at fundraising events
Event Technologies have been working with charities since 2008, providing interactive fundraising systems that maximise revenue and income opportunities from their events. Having worked with many of the UK’s biggest and smallest charities, we offer solutions for events of different sizes, styles and budgets.
Our fundraising services include :
Electronic bidding for silent auctions
- Allows guests to bid and donate with ease using our own touchscreen tablets and large bid stations, or via their own smartphones and tablets
- Proven to increase auction revenue and participation
- Creates a fun and competitive bidding atmosphere
- Detailed bidding history provided for post-event analysis
- Publish and promote other event info on the bidding devices
- Excellent sponsorship opportunities
- Solutions for golf and multiple-location events
- Pre-event bidding websites and online auctions catered for
Interactive quiz systems delivered on iPads, tablets and voting keypads
- A range of themed quizzes, such as “A Question of Sport”, “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?”,
“Blockbusters” and many more
- A great way to keep guests entertained during event downtime
- Offers further fundraising opportunities through entry fees & joker cards
- Further sponsorship opportunities
- A fun, tablet-based game to maximise fundraising opportunities during reception periods and event downtime
- Guests simply pay a cash price to ‘scratch’ off the tablet scratch panel – if they reveal 3 identical images, they win a prize!
Case study : KIDS Gala Dinner (KIDS is a national charity working with disabled children, young people and their families across England.)
The Brief : To provide a silent auction bidding system that promoted competition between different guests and tables.
The Solution : Our standard auction system was deployed along with bespoke leaderboard screens that ranked teams according to the amount they were bidding and donating throughout the evening. This enhanced the competitive nature of the bidding, whilst keeping guests entertained and engaged during otherwise empty periods of the event.
“Thank you so much for everything, last night and in the lead up. You guys are such a pleasure to work with and make everything so easy!”
Case study : Willow Foundation Football Legends Dinner & Award Show (Willow Foundation is a national charity that provides special days for seriously ill 16 to 40 year olds.)
The Brief : To provide a silent auction bidding system and interactive quiz system that offered voting capability.
The Solution : The flexibility of our tablet quiz system enabled us to incorporate a voting question into the system so that guests could vote for their favourite goal during dinner. The results were then displayed up on main AV screens before the football-themed quiz took place.
“Thanks very much again for all your help regarding the silent auction, quiz and voting elements of the evening. The quiz and awards voting went down a treat on the night and we’ve had great feedback from guests and the legends saying what a fantastic event they thought it was.”
Sorry, nothing found.